EXPAND THE NATURAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT WITH A COLA SHADE
Construct a safe, learning and play environment for students and staff with a COLA (covered outdoor learning area) shade, purposely designed to provide protection from the harsh Australian sun and harmful UV rays. The team of protective sail specialists at Future Shade, recognise the importance of shelter in the school environment and customise outdoor shade sails to suit any application.
From playgrounds to basketball courts, amphitheatres and sand pits, the outdoor sail plays a vital role in placing UV protection between your child and the glare of the sun. A crucial duty of care by the school and council as research directly links sunburn in children with an increased risk of melanoma and skin cancers later in life.
The Future Shade selection of outdoor sails and covered outdoor learning area (COLA) structures are suitable for:
- Lunch and recess areas
- Auditorium and performance areas
- Common walkways
- Audience areas surround playing fields
- Sports courts such as basketball and netball courts
- Athletics grounds
Protecting Students and Staff
Designed to protect staff and students the durable COLA shade offers a range of benefits that include:
- Increased interaction and participation by both students and teachers in shade protected areas
- Creates a sun safe environment that extends the length of time children play under covered outdoor learning areas
- Prolongs the life and integrity of playground equipment without fade and damage from the sun
- Keeps playground equipment cooler and therefore more accessible for children in warmer weather
- Provides a contemporary, colourful and more engaging visual aesthetic that complements existing and weathered buildings
Make Your School Sun Safe
From pre-school through to primary and secondary, whether a 1000 students or 10, we have a covered outdoor learning area shade for your school. Talk to a Future Shade professional today on 1300 336 766.