FUTURE SHADE, AUSTRALIA’S OUTDOOR SHADE SAILS SPECIALISTS
In need of premium quality shade sails for your home, pool or business? Future Shade Melbourne’s outdoor shade solutions specialist provides innovative cost effective solutions, carports and alfresco designs fully customised to complement any application and area. From commercial properties to schools, councils and the family home, the team at Future Shade combine exceptional functionality and durability, cementing their reputation for design, installation, repair and customer service excellence, nationwide.
Featuring our state of the art 3D, CAD technology and the very latest technical advancements such as the cantaport and Surefoot anchoring system, our experts can design highly effective architectural solutions that provide quality weather protection, adding both a visual and protective element to any area. As childcare centres, councils, schools, businesses and homes throughout Victoria and nationwide showcase our innovative selection of sails,maximize your outdoor space with a fully customised:
Customised Structures for Every Space
Make an architectural statement with Future Shade. We will consult with you through every step of the process as we employ our custom manufacturing capabilities and the expertise and experience of our highly skilled staff to bring your vision to life.
Designing sail solutions, carports, umbrellas and outdoor structures that transform space and design, our fully customised outdoor structures feature:
- UV stabilised high density polyethylene fabric that will not rot or absorb moisture
- Depending on the chosen sail, UV block up to 99% (cantaports)
- Monofilament yarn in the warp and weft direction for additional strength
- Innovative high quality lock-stitch construction for superior impact and tear strength
- A choice of 14 contemporary colours (sails)
- Heat set to minimize shrinkage and eliminate curling during fabrication
- Cantilever shade umbrellas that swing 360 degrees
- A formidable design and execution made to withstand Australian weather conditions